....there's a major storm on the way that is going to paralyze 30 + states across the US.
And just for kicks, we thought we'd check Continental's flight schedule for tomorrow. That is, the day we were supposed to fly from Beijing to Newark if we had waited out those 4 extra days in China.
You know where I'm going with this, don't you?
(Preemptively, of course, to avoid travelers being stranded).
Our trip back last weekend now seems like a walk in the park when compared to the thought of dealing with a second cancellation.
And tonight I am more thankful than ever to be home.